- MIDI Clock Sync (sending works like a charm, receiving works)
- selected notes are played (loudspeaker icon), works, needs bugfix
- Bar/Beats/Track time support for MIDI
- Patches / Program Changes UI (MIDNAM files), works roughly now, needs refinement
- SysEx Support + GUI
Major Issues which have to be cared about before release of 3.0 (in order of my personal preference):
- Copy/Paste of Notes in MIDI regions
- Lots of bug fixes….
- Ensure backward compatibility to 2.x sessions
- Coding MidiModel with the later addition of scripting in mind
- Getting the MIDI tool situation right
- Maybe Integration of LV2 MIDI mangling plugins and LV2 GUIs
- And some of the stuff that is in the tracker
Intended for 3.1:
- Step recording
- A Tempo Editor / Mastertrack
- Including scripting support (SWIG) for MidiModel: Chicken, Lua, Python, Java, etc???
- Direct GUI support for velocity switching (sampler users)
- Direct GUI support for key switching (sampler users)
Comments and suggestions welcome!